Product Technical Support:
- We do offer Product Technical Support over the telephone. You can reach out to our support team for assistance.
For Sales and billing-related queries, please contact our Sales Executives over the phone.
- Email, Live Chat, and Remote Desktop are the available Support Channels for our data products.
We have a dedicated support team that efficiently assists thousands of users through these channels.
Trialware and Sales:
- Our products are trialware, which means users are encouraged to take a trial (free or paid) and subscribe only if the product meets their expectations.
- All sales are final, and the subscription amount is non-refundable. Please refer to our Refund Policy for further details.
- Users are expected to have a basic level of computer literacy.
- It is assumed that users are familiar with common terminologies and general operations such as Copy, Paste, Download, Run, etc.
Charting Platform Support:
- Our support for charting platforms is limited to datafeed integration.
- Charting platforms have extensive features, and users are expected to learn and explore them independently or through their platform providers.
If you have purchased AmiBroker from us, you can send your AmiBroker-related queries to us via email, and we will respond to them accordingly.
Live chat and remote desktop support for AmiBroker are not provided for non-data integration related issues.
Pix Connect and IEOD Data:
- Pix Connect allows subscribers to download Daily IEOD (Intraday End-of-Day) data for up to 90 days. Please note that we are not responsible for any loss or missing IEOD data if customers fail to download and store it in their backup drive.
- We strongly recommend that customers regularly download the Daily IEOD data using Pix Connect to ensure data availability. It is advisable to plan this activity on a weekly or monthly basis, according to your subscription plan.
- We are proud to offer a subscription pausing facility for customers who are unavailable for trading or will be away for more than 10 days.
- To request a subscription pause, simply send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Subscription Paused Request.” When you wish to resume the services, send an email to reactivate the subscription. The paused period will be automatically accounted for when services are resumed.
Product Installation and Integration:
- Our product installation and integration process is straightforward. In most cases, you will only need to click the “NEXT” button.
- User guides with step-by-step instructions and screenshots, as well as Help Videos, are provided to assist you.
- Remote desktop support for product installation and integration is generally offered for the first-time setup only.
- During the initial session, we demonstrate how to add symbols and fetch data. Users are expected to utilize the provided help resources to learn other aspects of the product.